Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well it is 2009. Can you even believe that!!! (scream) The years are clicking by.
I could say that not much has happened this past year, but actually it has been quite eventful. And in a wonderful way. We have grown in alot of areas, and for a change I'm not talking about our weight. This year we have made some wonderful friendships. New ones that are already very dear to us. Friendships that are not new that have been tried and grew stronger. I know that the friendship that I have with my husband gets stronger and stronger as our years together pass. I am so thankful for the husband God chose for me. He is a wonderfully fun , loving, caring and a God fearing man. My children are growing like crazy. The are precious to me.
I am going a little crazy because I have tons of pictures of the holidays and my conmputer is in the hospital. I am updating now on my work computer. So hopefully I will have a plethera of pics for you to enjoy. Until then... Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Wonderful and beautiful post Shannon,:) Thank you so much for sharing. I love you :)muuuaaaa

p.s. love the new background

My boys said...

can i just say that i love your little blingy crown that blings the whole time i read your blog!! you are such a queenie!!

amy jo said...

yes the years are clicking by so fast and yes your kids are growing oh so fast!! my little carli rae rae i will never forget the first time i saw her she looked like the welches girl!! i just wanted to tell u that i love you and i am looking forward to make all kinds of memories together in 2009!! i am looking forward to women of faith this year cant wait!!