Thursday, February 19, 2009

Carlie Rae's 6th Birthday

February 14th was Carlie's 6th birthday. We had a few friends over, made some cake and had some fun.
Neal and Quay don't look real happy, but I assure you that they had a great time. Then there is Carlie, Chloie, Abbey, Hailey, Megan, Brandon and Caleb.
Then we had Strawberry Shortcake Cake. It was really good. Can you remember when you were 6. What a wonderful time in life for most of us. No worries. We just love this girl. She and her brother have brought lots of joy to our home. We are glad we were chosen to be thier parents.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I didn't know ya'll had a partaaaayyy.. I am so glad she had a great time. We have just a little something for her so let me know when I can get it to ya