Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Moore Pumpkin Farm Field Trip Adventure

This past Friday I was able to take the day off to spend the day with Carlie in the Pumpkin Patch. We had a blast!.
Carlie had her first field trip made on A Big Yellow School Bus! I simply got to follow all the way to Bullard. I hadn't realized that Union Grove School Buses had turbo engines in them, because they were there waiting on me and a few other mom's that were left behind in Tyler. We learned when to plant pumpkins (on the 4th of July), how to plow the field, what they look like when to pick, (not the green ones), and what pumpkin guts look like. Oh and we got to touch it too. We had a great hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. Just a great first field trip. What is next... stay tuned.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I love that place. We need to plan to take the kids next year. I havent been yet.