Saturday, October 11, 2008

This is my handsome son Quay!

If you are going to meet my Carlie. You have to know Quay too.
He is a big 3rd. grader now. And has some really big hair in this picture!!
He knows what he is doing.... Ya know? Because he is in the 3rd grade!!
We will get to know him more as we go along.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Thats my boy. I love his smile

Unknown said...

Shannon, this is great, glad your mom told me about it, I never get to see my great-nieces and nephews. Keep the pictures and blog coming, I love it!

Aunt Dixie

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 180 dollars on every page. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?